~ Select any text on this page to see our share on Twitter and Facebook function ~
▢ You Have an Established Pattern of Seducing and Abandoning Admirers
- You crave attention and affection from someone who treats you like you are special (superior).
- Once past the ‘honeymoon stage’, relationships become a depressing chore.
▢ You Lack Accountability
- The thought of admitting embarrassment at your mistakes is horrifying.
- When people question you, it makes you feel angry.
- Even when it’s your fault, you resent your family blaming their sadness, anger or disappointment on you.
▢ You Feel a Deep-Seated Disappointment at Other People’s Good Manners, Vulnerability & Lack of Assertiveness
- You long for a ‘worthy opponent’ to match or even ‘tame’ you.
- The conversation loses interest for you when you’re not the one talking.
- You feel trapped in a bubble where nothing can hurt or touch you but which also causes you to feel separate from others.
- People’s stupidity and weakness—in your opinion—makes them deserve to be exploited.
▢ Fear of Vulnerability
- Asking for what you need directly is troubling.
- You sometimes wish you knew how to surrender.
- Other people’s emotions make you feel defensive and angry.
- You treat your spouse different in private than in public.
- Your children are subject to favouritism.
- Your private life is at odds with your stated morals and values.
▢ Self Pity
- You crave sympathy for being misunderstood and deeply frustrated that most people don’t see how unique and special (superior) you are.
- You are shocked at what the world expects from you and feel angry that life isn’t easier.
Facing the Signs of Your Own Narcissism
Whether you are a man or a woman, can you see how trapped and lonely this pattern of thinking leaves you? If you can, I hope you will decide to let us help you discover a new way of experiencing life.
Your narcissistic view on love & marriage will not improve without finding the courage to face how these signs of your own narcissism hurt you.
If you want to enjoy healthier and more deeply fulfilling marriage and sex life, I’m sure you will find this work worth the effort. But ignore these signs, and you will never find your longing for love satisfied.
This Deserves Your Attention
Although you may feel that nothing can hurt or touch you—left unaddressed—this kind of false pride will lead you to disaster. Disasters that may include, multiple relationship breakdowns, nervous breakdowns and career breakdowns. Your narcissism may even see you end up on the street—or in jail—and your family disjointed and in tatters.
Not the rewards the amazing person you are deserves to be awarded in life? Well—take my challenge—and stop blaming other people, and let’s see if you can face your narcissism head on!